Reliance Jionet 4G Wiki & Information
Reliance Jio is an upcoming provider of broadband services, 4G net, mobile telephony and digital services all over India and is officially named as Reliance Jio Infocomn Limited (RJIL). Reliance Jio is known as Infotel Broadband Services Limited (IBSL) is soon going to provide 4G net services in entire India with the help of LTE technology. Reliance Jionet 4G is a telecom leg of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) which was started in the year 2007 and it is situated in Mumbai, India. Reliance Jio 4G net beta services was started from 27th of December, 2015. Reliance Industries Limited has made the network available in more than 250,000 km made up of fiber optic cables across the whole country. It is also reported that the company has joined the hands with the local cable operators in major parts of India to get a wide range of connectivity for Reliance broadband services. Reliance also has its multi-service operator license (MSO) so Jionet will also be used as TV channel distributor and Jio is also going to offer TV-on-demand on its reliance network.
Reliance Jionet 4G Launching / Release Date
Reliance Industries Limited is owned by Mukesh Ambani whose Reliance Jio is a subsidiary and has unveiled information about Jio’s 4G (fourth generation) services. It was early reported that the Reliance 4G Jionet services is officially going to launch its 4G internet services in the month of December 2015 but it was postponed in the first quarter of year 2016 due to some Government permit issue. And again it is reported that Jio 4G internet services is going to postponed in end of the year 2016. The beta version or trail version of Reliance Jio4GVoice APK net was officially launched on 27th of December, 2015 and was made available only to the members and staff of the Reliance Jio Company. Now Reliance industries limited has made this 4g Jio net available to all the people in India to try and test their super fast 4g beta service internet. Reliance Industries Limited has appointed Bollywood a star actor Shah Rukh Khan as Reliance Jio’s brand ambassador.
Reliance 4G Jionet Products and Services
The Reliance industries is offering 5 products and services with special plan offers.
- The second product is Reliance Pan-India 4G Spectrum service. Thereliance Jio owns in 2 bands thatis in 800 MHz and in 1,800 MHz in 10 and 6 circles respectively. Also Jionet 4G network owns 2,300 MHz spectrum and is made valid till year 2035.
- The third product is reliance LYF Smartphones. Reliance Jio has joined hands with domestic mobile handset maker named Intex to make available a 4G smartphones filmywap for Android handset with voice over LTE feature. Reliance Jio has announced launching their own mobile handset brand known as LYF. The company has launched some Reliance LYF smartphone series named as Water 1, other 3 smartphone models is also been released namely Water 2, Earth 1 and Flame 1.
- The fourth product is Reliance Jionet Wi-Fi. Reliance Jionet has been providing a wide range of free WiFi hotspot services in major cities across the India which include cities like Mumbai, Surat, Ujjain, MP and many more. Also Reliance Jionet started its free Wi-Fi services at 6 major cricket stadiums which includes Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai, Eden Gardens in Kolkata, Feroz Shah Kotla in Delhi and many more in India.
- The fifth product is Reliance Jio Apps. Reliance Jio had launched many multimedia apps on android google play as a part of its 4G services. Below is the list of some names of Jio apps:
- JioPlay known as live TV channel service
- JioChat Messenger known as instant messaging app.
- JioSecurity known as Security app
- JioMoney Wallet known as online payment or wallet app and many more.
Reliance Jionet 4g plans has been not declared yet but it is reported that the plans will be much cheaper than current 3G plans. For special plan offers and preview offer on Jio network click on Special Plans.